The Triple Spanish Oak Candle (3 wick)
24 ounces | approximate burn time 105 hours
15”x 5”x 2.25” (sizes may vary slightly due to wood variations)
Each rustic container is handcrafted, therefore each one will have unique characteristics.
After use, carefully rinse with soap and water to repurpose as a succulent container, a change holder or a desk organizer.
Holiday Drama Warm cinnamon, almond, balsam, mandarin orange and notes of berry.
Inspiration : The gathering of family and friends during the holiday season...good luck!
AUTUMN No. 60
Cool blends of amber, cardamom and cinnamon
with notes of warm patchouli.
HARVEST No. 23
Seasonal spices, enhanced with amber, peppercorn, roasted cinnamon, a twist of citrus and brown sugar.
Classic notes of balsam wood, A new tradition of cinnamon and mint, orange, red cedar, pine and fir.
Candle Care & Maintenance
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; stop burning when it is down to 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After you have enjoyed your candle, repurpose your beautiful vessel!